Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Yummy salmon

1 lb. salmon, thawed
salt
pepper
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, pressed
1/4 small yellow onion finely chopped
2 tsp. dill
2 cups carrots and or broccoli, chopped
prepared brown rice

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Take a pound of thawed salmon and place it on tin foil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. In small bowl, mix mayo, lemon juice, garlic, onion, dill, and 1/2 t. salt. Pour over salmon. Throw carrot and or broccoli over the salmon. Place another piece of tin foil over the salmon and fold up edges until well sealed into a packet. Place packet on baking sheet. Allow to sit for about fifteen minutes to marinate. Bake for forty minutes. Serve over rice.

3 comments:

Jenni B said...

Hey! This is a fun blog! Good idea. Now I'm hungry! :)

And yes, you CAN steal my haircut and it's easier than you think! I got my hair cut in Utah the last time I was there at a salon on AF Main Street. The Emporium Salon. And Shalana (the owner) rocks at cutting!

Gary and Lindsay said...

Lisa --I hope you keep posting here! I'm glad you stopped by my blog. I think about you a lot, and half the time it is indeed while I am cooking! :)

casa da poesia said...

delicious!...and for you!...

"sangham saranam gacchami"...